[ft-devel] GSOC proposal

From: Victor Kukshiev
Subject: [ft-devel] GSOC proposal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 19:45:54 +0300

Hello,

I’m Victor Kukshiev, 22 years old student from Russia.

I’m a computer science student in Petrozavodsk Goverment University.

I’m interested in the ” Add support for the WOFF2 fonts”.

I have a good knowledge in C and in IT in general, I believe that nothing is impossible and that I can handle and understand this project. even if I have to stay 24h/24h. I love challenges and I’m someone who never stops not matter what is the obstacle is.

Working in an open source project with a well-known organization like freetype is a pleasure and a dream for every young student. That’s why I’m fully motivated to the challenge with you. To be frank with you, I’m not an expert in C,  but I’m kind of people who never give up until the problem is solved on my own.

Thanks for your time.

Looking forward to your response!