Re: [ft-devel] Markdown Documentation in header files

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Markdown Documentation in header files
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 18:02:09 +0530

Hi,

I just noticed this:

comment blocks used to define sections use the <Section>
format even in files where the @Foo: format is exclusively being used.

I believe that docmaker is also programmed to recognize
these tags specifically in the <Foo> format.

OK, fine.  BTW, if you are going to convert all comments, please
convert to the `light' format, using address@hidden' instead of `<foo>' for
tags (the latter can be dropped completely then):

Should we also replace those and allow something like this:

  /************************************************************************
   *
   * @Section:
   *    gzip
   *
   * @Title:
   *    GZIP Streams
   *
   * @Abstract:
   *    Using gzip-compressed font files.
   *
   *    This section contains the declaration of Gzip-specific functions.
   *
   */

--
Nikhil