freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] new paper

From: dan farmer
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] new paper
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 22:49:31 -0700

Hi folks -

Not intended to be spam, just a brief FYI; I did a second version of the ipmi paper, which packs in a whole bunch of new things that you may or may not care about, but… in case you do….

(Sorry for the pdf, text version coming, but…. not yet.  And it's on my web site - http://fish2.com/ipmi, so feel free to disseminate it to whomever.)

Bottom line - wow, how bad can it be? The Internet doomed in a day, maybe two.  Or… we'll somehow struggle onwards!

Thanks again for the high quality work from you folks.  I'd send it to other ipmi mailing lists too, but they force subscription, so if you're on one of those don't feel slighted, plus it keeps the spam down!

C&C always welcome, and since I wrote this all in a blurry haze there may well be some typos or small mistakes, hopefully nothing major… feel free to lambast me for any and all errors.

dan