freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] ipmi_lan_cmd API changed

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] ipmi_lan_cmd API changed
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:50:27 -0800

Hey AB,

Checked in a whole bunch of stuff.  Like we disucssed in the last
thread, I've changed the API for ipmi_lan_cmd, and subsequently
open_session(), close_session() and some others.  Basically, there is an
additional "auth_code_len" parameter for each of these functions.  These
changes may likely break some LAN code in fish.

Similarly to last time, there is limited testing for md2/md5, new debug
functions, and new check functions, but old functionality still works.

Al

--
Albert Chu
address@hidden