freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] two observations ...

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] two observations ...
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:32:28 -0800

Hey AB,

I just noticed two things:

1) Why are "fiid_cmd_get_dev_id_rq" and "fiid_cmd_get_dev_id_rs" in a .c
file?  Shouldn't they be in a .h file??  I think we want users to be
able to see these structures and access the elements of the structure
using the fiid interface??

2) When you list bit-fields, you seem to list from bit 0 to bit 7.  I
think its traditional to list from bit 7 to bit 0.  That way, when you
look down the list of structure elements, the addresses are always
increasing.  The compiler forced us to order it 0 -> 7 earlier on with
the structure definitions, but now we aren't limited by the compiler.

These aren't big deals, but just something I noticed.

Al

--
Albert Chu
address@hidden