freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] From Mr. MARK LEE

From: MRMARKLEE
Subject: [Freeform-dev] From Mr. MARK LEE
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:20:57 +0200

>From Mr. MARK LEE
LONDON, UK
TEL:+44 70318 61618
E-MAIL:address@hidden
ATN: CEO
Good Day!
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Mr.
MARK LEE. I am in charge of Administration, London Office of the Engineering
military unit, in Ba'qubah in Iraq, operating from our office in London, UK. We
have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of Iraq. My partners
and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.
But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service. The most
important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take
your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe
place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you. If you
are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is
simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation. You can reach me on via email:
address@hidden or telephone
Waiting for your urgent response.
Regards,
Mr. MARK LEE