free-defrag-dev

[Free-defrag-dev] Hi, an old friend has sent you a greeting card!

From: 2000Greetings.com
Subject: [Free-defrag-dev] Hi, an old friend has sent you a greeting card!
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:19:57 -0500

Hi, an old friend has sent you a greeting card!
Please click the link below to view your Greeting
Card....If the link is not clickable just copy and
paste or type the address in your browser..ENJOY!!
this is a flash executable that you can save on your hard drive so you can look at it anytime you would like!

Your Greeting Card MailScanner ha detectado un posible intento de fraude desde "81.180.153.8" http://www.2000Greetings.com/pickup.htm?pid=111970425U8H0

If you have trouble using the link we provided, please follow these steps:

1. Click this link to go to our homepage,
or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:http://www.2000Greetings.com

2. Enter your card ID 111970425U8H0 in the Pick up ID Box
Your card will be available for 20 days. If you'd like to send a card yourself please go to :http://www.2000Greetings.com/reminder

© Copyright 2000-2007 www.2000Greetings.com Free Online Greeting Cards

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.