free-announce

[Free-announce] GNU Korea activities in August

From: James Leigh
Subject: [Free-announce] GNU Korea activities in August
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:09:07 +0900

This is GNU Korea announcement for GNU Korea activities in August.

14 August 2003: Brave GNU World Korea Team needs more man power.
                                Korean Translators or Korean Proof Readers are
most wanted.
                                If you interested, contact address@hidden (Mr.
Choi)

20 August 2003: New System Admin joined us.

25 August 2003: gperf Manual's Korean translating completed by Byoung-joon Nah.
                                Now, we need proof reading. You can get the
Korean version of
                                this manual at
http://korea.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gperf-2.7

29 August 2003: GNU Korea have written journals every month at Micro-Software
                                Magazine. It moves from Journal section to Open
Knowhow section.

30 August 2003: One Sparc and two Alpha machines, hosted at GS Systems, will be
                                moved to other place. We give thanks to GS
Systems, and again,
                                to WDB who had given a Intel Dual machine and
hosts it without
                                any conditions.

About GNU Korea: GNU Korea is the GNU Activity in Korea. Currently we develops
        Free software, helps developing, makes documents (inclusive of
translation),
        translates BGW, and helps Physics Simulation Programming.

Any Question? Contact us at address@hidden or address@hidden

--
Then Samuel told the people the manner of the kingdom, and wrote {it} in a
book, and laid {it} up before the Lord. And Samuel sent all the people away,
    Mail me to crinje at korea.gnu.org
    Or to crinje at gnu.org
    Visit GNU Korea at http://korea.gnu.org/
          http://korea.gnu.org/people/crinje/