fle3-users

[Fle3-users] content co creation

From: Willem Schut
Subject: [Fle3-users] content co creation
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:00:26 +0100

Dear FLE users,

We started an inquiry based computer supported collaborative learning project in the Netherlands for students from 12 to 16 years, using FLE3.
This is the era of co-creation so is there a central database for the generated content? If not: is it an idea to start this?
I am looking for content to convince schools to join this project and content that we generate, can be shared.

Thanks,
Willem Schut
Innovation Manager

Educational Landscapes
Effective Efficient Contemporary Education