firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] FireFly needs a new maintainer..........

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] FireFly needs a new maintainer..........
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:28:00 -0500

Hello, I have been meaning to post this for awhile now. I will be leaving FireFly at the end of July to work on the Koha project. It is another OSS LIS and is more established and has become what I wanted FireFly to be. I will be joining their team at the beginning of august. If someone would like to take over FireFly let me know and I will turn over CVS admin to you. Thank you,
John Hornbeck

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by OnlineOK Mail SErver]