[ESPResSo-users] Problem for Zeeman energy and dimension of box

From: address@hidden
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Problem for Zeeman energy and dimension of box
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:37:43 +0800

Dear all,

I want to simulate the magnetic gels which have polymer and magnetic particles like this paper:
Weeber, R., Kantorovich, S., & Holm, C. (2012). Deformation mechanisms in 2d magnetic gels studied by computer simulations. Soft Matter8(38), 9923-9932.

And I checked the documentation and didn't found the Zeeman energy. How to simulate the motion of magnetic particles under  the magnetic field?
In addition, I'm confused to simulate the models that are quasi two-dimensional  in which the particles are all placed within a plane, however, the dipole moments are free to rotate in 3D.

Thank you so much!
Best regards!
Ricky Zhao

address@hidden