[ESPResSo-users] problem fom installing the ESPResSo

From: ricky
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] problem fom installing the ESPResSo
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:57:19 +0800

Excuse me,

I’m new to the software and I want to install it on my CentOS 7.0.1406. I followed the procedures described in the Quick installation.

1)       When I executed the command “cmake3 ..”: , it seems to be successful for the information printed on the terminal is like that

2)       Then I executed the “make command” and I met the following error:

The make.log file is in the attachment.

How to install the software successfully? Thanks a lot!

Best regards!

Ricky Zhao