Re: [ESPResSo-users] H5MD file in espressomd

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] H5MD file in espressomd
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 12:57:06 +0200

Dear Jiaxing,

Please alway reply to the list.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 05:53:05PM +0800, Jiaxing Yuan wrote:
> Thank you so much for the suggestion. Could you please point out to me what
> lines (modules) should be included in myconfigure.cpp? I try #define HDF5
> but it does not work.

There in no need to modify any file. First, you must know where the HDF5
libraries are located. Then, the simplest way to do is to remove your build
files with `rm -r CMake*` (in the build directory - always check what you do
before using rm), set the HDF5_ROOT variable and re run cmake.

Example:

$ cd build
$ rm -r CMake*
$ export HDF5_ROOT=/path/to/hdf5