equinox-general

[Equinox-general] everlasting

From: Antony Hull
Subject: [Equinox-general] everlasting
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:00:00 -0500

Give him some time and space, and whatever you do don't stop loving him and being there for him. He is a believer as I am. Honestly, I am exhausted dealing with this same situation and nothing changes. He is also a child of an alcoholic which stills drinks till this day.
I want to still see him, and I do see him for lunch and a movie occasionally.
Would it make the counseling process easier and more acceptable to your husband?
I'm sure it's of interest to many readers.
If he isn't willing to make such necessary changes you both would be wise to seriously reconsider the marriage issue.
I hope things work out for you Bridget and that you do the right thing to protect yourself.
For many people from hurtful family backgrounds, honoring a parent may mean having to do so despite how they are treated in return.
He choked me and hit me. Corey asks, So why is Apple blaming Windows? He comes from a family history of domestic violence.
You can always order professional online counseling services at my website if you'd like further personal counsel and encouragement. I don't think you need to be ashamed at all for staying with your husband, and your feelings of distrust and fear are all very normal. I believe God also knows how deeply hard it is for some of us to carry this out so He often provides comfort, strength and community to help us do so.
I hope that your stance proves to be fruitful for the good of your family! Without some clear boundaries and continued work on the issue of change, there is a high likelihood that a recurrent abusive episode can occur. Would that be worth it to you to work with someone that you both approved of?
Proof of Concept code is all packaged, posted, and available for Internet vandals to use. God has a way of providing help for us if we actively seek and reach out to others for help on the journey. This may take years though. I don't think you need to be ashamed at all for staying with your husband, and your feelings of distrust and fear are all very normal.
He sounds very classically alcoholic himself though you and he may refer to it as a 'drinking problem. You can always order professional online counseling services at my website if you'd like further personal counsel and encouragement. I understand that my father's disease may have an effect on my sensitivity, but it hurts more every time we have an episode. As for insurance coverage information, you would have to check with your insurance carrier as all insurance companies handle that differently.
My husband is a firefighter.
If you get to thinking healthier and clearer you will have positive effects on your relationship and will be taking responsibility for your own life. He has to come to his own decisions about that.
I feel that maybe he will never change or that maybe I need to change. They have never had a conversation, and he made a comment that he would not come to the wedding. You may remain anonymous if you like, and patience is required because there's been quite an overwhelming response here and there are many questions waiting in the wings!