equinox-general

[Equinox-general] waiter

From: Benny Bonilla
Subject: [Equinox-general] waiter
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:11:18 +0800

Very helpful if you accidentally select the wrong store or something! You can even donate without spending a penny extra. Make sure the action is installed, and choose Finder from the Library list on the left side. I say this not as a co-founder of the record label, nor a close friend of Mr. The Script palette will open. The coolest new feature is that thumbnails are now updated automatically when the full size image is updated.
Lightbox JS has been added to Tense Index as well, and you can now add a description that displays below the enlarged image.
Hopefully this will convince some new people to give Tense Log a shot! I use this mainly to convert Photoshop roughs so I can show them to clients. php at once, with no warnings. If Automator was already open, quit and re-open it.
Setting it up for yourself is easy: just replace my user name with yours, and change the time zone variable if necessary. If I access the same URL in a browser I can see all the form fields filled in exactly how I sent them, and all I have to do is click the button to bring up the order.
I use this mainly to convert Photoshop roughs so I can show them to clients. Just modify the bottom section to your liking. I personally use these as Finder plug-ins, so I can just select some files in the Finder, right-click, and choose the action from the Automator menu.
The coolest new feature is that thumbnails are now updated automatically when the full size image is updated.
Uppercase letters can also complicate matters, since many web servers are case-sensitive.
Unfortunately it does not provide an easy way to switch back and forth between including the Mac-specific files and not including them. They made me do it once.
Mine is set up for Eastern time. Completely Furniture offers a new concept in furniture packaging offering their customers a whole range of styles and budgets to choose from. Hopefully this will convince some new people to give Tense Log a shot! These guys are awesome and their show is hilarious. You can set up connections to friends, and join groups, where you can see what the group as a whole is listening to the most. Uppercase letters can also complicate matters, since many web servers are case-sensitive.
It was a bit obnoxious before to have them always popping up under the pointer, often in the way of what you were doing. Apple made a change to their store recently that broke the widget.
I think this is a huge improvement over the popup window I had before. At that point the only thing left will be finding bugs and squashing them, so a final release should be just around the corner! I think this is a huge improvement over the popup window I had before. If the small version of the widget looked awful for you before, it should look much better now!