emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] mottled

From: Alec Curry
Subject: [Emonkey-users] mottled
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:41:51 -0500

I've gotten such great response to a talk I give by the same title that I decided to propose it as a ChangeThis manifesto.
The poet's job is to be unreasonable, romantic and thought provoking.
If you lack one or the other, go out and get it somehow!
But, hype du jour sells.
Pair your business goals with marketing goals, create a calendar that keeps you on task and make a list of weekly marketing actions steps.
Many of his clients hire him as part of an event or special promotion. Too much technician and you might end up stagnant and boring. Highly rated small businesses appearing on social sites are starting to get noticed!
Social sites ask members and visitors to rate their experience, good and bad, with a business and post that information for others to view. Hire it, partner with it, marry it, raise it, just make sure your business is always creating, pushing, producing and looking for opportunities to fill. One of the greatest small business marketing assets your business can own is something that makes people talk about how your firm is different than the rest.
Highly rated small businesses appearing on social sites are starting to get noticed! The most pointed accusation claiming that the search engines could make this go away if they didn't benefit from it so much. Some businesses fear the impact of a negative review. Most of the social directories have processes in place to fight spam and competitive revenge type reviews, but nothing works like a good offense.
Pair your business goals with marketing goals, create a calendar that keeps you on task and make a list of weekly marketing actions steps. Use a business plan to help clarify what your marketing must do in order to be considered successful. Kinda like marketing and operations I guess. Too much technician and you might end up stagnant and boring. Use a business plan to help clarify what your marketing must do in order to be considered successful. The technician's job is to be realistic, accountable and systematic. For a business to thrive you must also know how to dream much bigger about that something, identify and seize opportunities where others don't, and put yourself in the shoes of your target market. The poet's job is to be unreasonable, romantic and thought provoking. I reserve the right to approve or disapprove any content, but I know my readers will submit great stuff! I reserve the right to approve or disapprove any content, but I know my readers will submit great stuff!
Clicks and online tracking just make it easier to measure. Just don't use a business plan like most people do.
Use a business plan to help clarify what your marketing must do in order to be considered successful. Kinda like marketing and operations I guess.
The free online tool walks a user through the key componants involved in creating a press release and then, with the push of a button, formats the release just like the media likes it.
Kinda like marketing and operations I guess. I'm in Denver today at the Search Engine Strategies Local Edition and am soaking up information from the likes of Judy's Book, Topix.
Hearing the sound of your voice, along with supporting visuals adds another important layer of differentiation and connection. Clicks and online tracking just make it easier to measure.