emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] demonstrator

From: Rita William
Subject: [Emonkey-users] demonstrator
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:19:15 +0200

I have honored my commitment under the two year NDA of my employment agreement with Kanoodle. Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. I have a prediction that many people might find interesting. It will be the year where the more advanced web portal infrastructure emerges and newer players begin to challenge the top three web portals of Google, AOL, and MSN.
I finally found out what has been wrong with me. Pardon my French but WTF is this guy thinking? A lot more than even MSN itself even realizes.
The two men, Angel Pabon and Richard Kahn, have joined eZanga.
Last year I was attending with BlowSearch.
He said it seemed far fetched at the time, and I somewhat agreed but I did say that eventually this deal was going to happen.
I've accepted a position with a heavily backed up and coming search engine.
Human volunteers who police the index have been accused of being lazy, corrupt, or just plain stupid. This year I'll be pimping for Accoona a little bit and talking with a lot of companies about their impending technologies. Should you encounter a problem on the site please email me at webmaster at agotoguy. I have been assisting them with marketing and business development initiatives while bringing fresh insight to the table for technologies they have been developing over the last several months. At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight.
The presentation went well but admittedly I needed to be a lot more polished. I have to give the developers of WP a lot of credit.
But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine". Human volunteers who police the index have been accused of being lazy, corrupt, or just plain stupid.
But think of the revenue AOL could generate if it got rid of Google and created its own search engine".