emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] Re: my proclamatio

From: Jochem Deason
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] Re: my proclamatio
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 23:56:18 +0800

with our usual gusto, listened once again to those lovely lyrics . .
behind completely with that one. Explanation?
impervious to our help. He gulped down the dregs and I had the
Down, we must go down!
you to undertake what can only be called a rather diligent and
through the empty air where we had just been standing.
You-you read minds? She spoke in a hushed voice. I nodded firmly.
polished off the Killerbot and was now taking the action from there.
What do you mean? I asked-although I had a good notion of what he
The Stainless Steel Rats in the flesh! I am trebly blessed!