emms-help

Re: [Solved] Re: mpv flags slightly broken

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: [Solved] Re: mpv flags slightly broken
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 18:56:31 -1000

Okay, in accordance with your email I did this.

1. Installed and byte compiled new version of
emms-player-mpv.el.

2. Remove my hand setting of the now obsolete variable
emms-player-mpv-ipc-method.

3. Removed the legacy --input-ipc-server item from my custom
command line parameters in my emms setup.

4. Removed the input-ipc-server item from my mpv config file.

And now everything works to perfection.  Streams and files
play as expected.  Volume control works.  Seeking works.  All
without my previous kludges and complications.  So much
better!

Mahalo nui loa for your assistance!

--
Bob Newell