emacs-tangents

Re: [External] : Re: Shrinking the C core

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Shrinking the C core
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 21:36:20 +0800

Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:

> Sory if it came out as a tirade, it answer on the mail before, your
> thoughts in that mail, and also me complaining about some persons taking
> very much freedom in how they talk to or about me, and when answered
> back I am threatened to be blocked from here. It perhaps should have
> been three mails instead of one, sorry if it is too diffused or
> confused,

No one ever threatened to block you from the list.

> it was the intention to be rude to you.

[...]

> I am forced to change the mailing list while other people are not, and I
> am told to "dropp of" and "watch my mouth or risk to be blocked (I
> believe what he meant)" while called "for lazy idiot" becaue of bringing
> up what someone found uncomfortable to talk about, and I don't see that
> person being threaten the way I am; and I am not able to bring that up,
> than I guess I am not welcome here.

Au contraire, everyone has been asked to transfer this thread to
emacs-tangents, not only you.  The important detail being that others
have long since grown weary of said thread, electing to direct their
attention to things more worthwhile instead.

Additionally, you were never labeled a ``lazy idiot'', and furthermore
never threatened with ``blocking''.

Would you please dispense with the self-victimizing?  If anything, the
only persistently aggressive participant has been you, perpetually
vituperating against your interlocutors with accusations of censorship
and sectarianism whilst demonstrating precisely those traits that you
claim to reject.

With that said, feel free to continue posting long diatribes advocating
rewrites of Emacs in Common Lisp, now that the thread has been moved off
emacs-devel.  But please remove me from the carbon copy list, and mind
that talking never does anything in Emacs: it never did, and it never
will.

TIA.