Re: [FR] Please add custom command variable to org-latex-footnote-refere

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [FR] Please add custom command variable to org-latex-footnote-refere
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:04:42 +0000

Alexander Gogl <gogl.alexander@gmail.com> writes:

> you mean like this?

Not really, but I now squashed the previous patches manually.
Applied, onto main, with amendments.
I fixed some wording in the etc/NEWS entry, added description of %s%s to
the docstring, and removed BEHAVIOR=t from the new option - all other
similar options have BEHAVIOR=nil, so let's keep things consistent.

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=46e13c3eb

You are also listed as an Org contributor now.
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/ec8a1007

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,