Re: [O] Completely hide the :PROPERTIES: drawer in org-mode.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: [O] Completely hide the :PROPERTIES: drawer in org-mode.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 20:17:13 +0000

Hi there;

Agreed, hiding properties entirely seems overkill and quite limited in
use cases.  However, I think this stems from a more general need to
hide properties that are irrelevant to the user—for instance, UIDs
created by ox-icalendar, or other internal properties.  As a user, I
see no need whatsoever to see—let alone edit—such a property, and feel
that it clutters the display.  Assuming that properties are edited
using the suitable commands, no clash would be created by having a set
P of properties such that drawers with only P-properties would be
hidden.  What do you think?

Cheers;
M.