Re: [O] Bug: in agenda: when searching for a tag, an error occurs (maybe

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: in agenda: when searching for a tag, an error occurs (maybe connected to bbdb) [9.1.14 (release_9.1.14-1059-gadec50 @ /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/)]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 23:15:47 +0100

>>> "NG" == Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hello,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   >> In an org file
   >>
   >> 1. I run org-agenda
   >>
   >> 2. Then m (for search tags)
   >>
   >> 3. Then the tag, which is displayed but also an annoying error
   >> message which I attach

   > It doesn't look like an Org bug. You may need to update BBDB (mine, 3.2,
   > contains said function)

Oh no, I can't do this. It will screw up my .bbdb and make a lot of
private addons functions I have written over the years unusable because
it breaks (deliberately) backward compatibility.

The point is: I don't want bbdb to get involved here. Isn't there any
variable which could avoid that bbdb interferes here?

@Eric? Any comments