[O] Completely hide the :PROPERTIES: drawer in org-mode.

From: Keith David Bershatsky
Subject: [O] Completely hide the :PROPERTIES: drawer in org-mode.
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 08:21:20 -0800

A few years ago, I wrote up an answer to my own question on Stackoverflow to
completely hide the :PROPERTIES: drawer, including the line that says
:PROPERTIES:.  Since then, it has received nearly 5,000 views, 11 stars, 17
upvotes on the initial question, and 15 upvotes on the answer.

Today, a forum participant posted a comment underneath my answer asking why not
send this upstream.  So, here is the link to the answer:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/17492723/2112489

Thanks,

Keith