emacs-elpa-diffs

[elpa] externals/transient c5bef2a5ba: Unquote inside the group vectors

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: [elpa] externals/transient c5bef2a5ba: Unquote inside the group vectors used when defining a prefix
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 15:53:33 -0500 (EST)

branch: externals/transient
commit c5bef2a5ba9673006c914c048d8fbd0c94adc908
Author: Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li>
Commit: Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li>

    Unquote inside the group vectors used when defining a prefix

    This commit message is for the previous commit, but I am being
    denied my right to force push.  I am a bit pissed of right now,
    because that affects my own repository and I should be allowed
    to do whatever I see fit in my own repository.