emacs-elpa-diffs

Re: elpa is down

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: elpa is down
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:57:18 -0500

> Since yesterday the elpa repo can't be accessed.

Oh boy!

> (The web interface neither) I don't know any other place to report it.
> Please if the email should be sent to any other address just tell.

It's not the best place, but it's definitely good enough.

Thank you very much.

I can't fix the problem myself sadly (I do admin the machine, but it's
a VM and I don't admin the hosting machine, so as long as it's down,
I can't do much directly), but I contacted those who hopefully can.

I'll let you know when it's fixed,

        Stefan "thinking this should never have happened"