Re: MPS signals and Emacs

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: MPS signals and Emacs
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:12:19 -0700

On 4/22/24 13:55, Gerd Möllmann wrote:
What the problem with XPMTR is I didn't understand. In the branch, I'm
using both pointers and tagged values as references, if you meant that.

Oh, with XPNTR I was merely referring to the low-level primitives that are like XHASH in that they look directly at the underlying pointer. I have not looked at the MPS branch. If you've already reviewed/altered/replaced all the uses of XPNTR then you should be OK.