Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:31:49 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <dmitry@gutov.dev> writes:

> Perhaps the maintainers of Emacs should make more effort to increase the
> benefits of including packages in Emacs,

What would you propose?

> as well as make it more
> frictionless and user-friendly in the sense that many younger
> programmers are accustomed to.

Fully agreed.  We are still looking for volunteers to work on getting
us onto a forge, for example.  Last time we checked, Sourcehut was
unfortunately not up to scratch: https://todo.sr.ht/~emacs/emacs/1

Perhaps things have changed, though?  I guess it wouldn't hurt if
someone looked into it.

> Rather than just "better explaining" it.

We should be able to work on several things at the same time.