[Dvdrtools-users] DVD 2 [ HD 2 ] 2 DVD-* backup/copy

From: ncrfgs
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] DVD 2 [ HD 2 ] 2 DVD-* backup/copy
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:59:59 +0000

Hi all, I know this post might be a little bit OT but I tried to look for
this topic in Google/Deja and Freshmeat and I wasn't able to find anything
that would suit my needs =( so I hope to find an answer within this ML.

I red some posts in the dvdrtools-users about video dvd backup (for example
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/dvdrtools-users/2003-01/msg00022.html)
and they don't give any directive but pointed out the "backup" state at
the time;
these were post some times ago and maybe informations are a bit outdated.

Could you give me any suggestion (explaination, pointer, hint, clue, web
page, whatever you can =) to make a DVD 2 HD 2 DVD-* 1:1 copy?

Thanks.
Bye.