[Dvdrtools-users] Pioneer technical documentation

From: Anders Bolager
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Pioneer technical documentation
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:11:09 +0100

Hi,

I have a Pioneer DVR-104, and dvdrtools works like a charm. What does
not work is the packet writing code Jens Axboe, Peter Osterlund et. al.
has written. I would love to hack this to work with the DVR-104.
What kind of techincal documentation from Pioneer exists? Can an
individual (like me) get ahold of it, do I need an NDA, or is it just
passed on to Pioneer partners?

Regards,
Anders Bolager