Re: [Duplicity-talk] installing different versions locally

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] installing different versions locally
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 17:04:52 +0200

hey Ken,

please correct me. but trying it out `pipx` it merely creates new venvs under
`~/.local/share/pipx/venvs/`. then it installs dependencies in there doubling used file
space as if i would have created a second venv manually myself. in conclusion it merely
seems to save me from typing some but in turn takes over some control over these
"application specific" venvs.

ok, will do venv per version for now, for convenience, but am sure there is an
easier, more space/time consuming way to realize this.

sunny regards ..ede