Re: [Duplicity-talk] (B2) FatalBackendException: Bucket cannot be create

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (B2) FatalBackendException: Bucket cannot be created
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:18:52 -0500

This was fixed in 0.7.18.1.  A previous bug fix had to be backed out that caused problems with directory names.

Please upgrade to fix this problem.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:17 PM MRob via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you! I couldnt find the link as you did, it was waht I needed.
Patch worked as is, and easier to retain the old version because newest
version seem to require pip b2 package installed separate? This is big
problem in its own because pip2 is hard to install. Its really huge
hassle that duplicity is not python3.

So I leave duplicty at old version and go with the patch you found thank
you so much