drm-elimination-crew

Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Day against DRM date

From: Alejandro S.
Subject: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Day against DRM date
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:01:40 +0000

Hi!

Any news about the date of the Day this year?

Best regards,
Alejandro

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017, 23:01 Alejandro S. <address@hidden> wrote:

Great! When the date will be set will start to prepare everything.

Best regards,
Alejandro Suárez

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017, 15:18 Zak Rogoff <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/31/2017 04:51 AM, Alejandro S. wrote:
> Hi!
>
> When will be the day against DRM this year? We are planning to organize
> an event here in Zaragoza, Spain but we are not sure about the date, 3rd
> May? All the references in the web page are about 2016.
>
> Best regards,
>   Alejandro Suárez

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for asking. We haven't set the 2017 date yet but plan to do so
within the next week or two. We have great ambitions for it--we're glad
you're excited!

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation