drm-elimination-crew

Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Intl. day against DRM: Brussels, Belgium

From: Ruben De Smet
Subject: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Intl. day against DRM: Brussels, Belgium
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:48:55 +0200

Zak,

There will be an "open forum about DRM" at the Vrije Universiteit
Brussels. It will be an open forum, as the University, nor the
organising InfoGroup do not officially want to take a stand on the topic.

I will give a presentation and there will be time for discussion. I will
borrow a bunch of the by FSF provided slides and documentation.

I will also flyer on the University (the flyers of the DBD campaign),
and I will add time of the forum.

Time and exact location are t.b.a., but will be near the evening on the
3rd of May, first floor of the E building.

I'll keep you posted,

Ruben