drm-elimination-crew

Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] DefectiveByDesign.org translation Re:

From: Marcos Marado
Subject: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] DefectiveByDesign.org translation Re:
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:30:48 +0100

On Friday 12 July 2013 22:56:36 PM wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just tried to explain why the closed cloud-based webinar-service
> Comdi.com is defective.. But at the end I've realized - there's NOTHING
> about translation on DBD.org -
> http://www.defectivebydesign.org/search/node/translate
>
> Why
> and why not to try?)

Some years ago I talked with DBD team, talking about having the Portuguese
translation made, since there was no Portuguese resource about DRM. The reply
was something telling me if would be more important for me to create my own
website, and that's how/why DRM-PT.info (Portuguese anti-DRM website and
activism platform) was born. I bet (actually I know) there are other anti-DRM
websites in other languages. While they're not the same as a translated DBD,
their links should be compiled and presented somewhere on DBD's website.

Best regards,
--
Marcos Marado