dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] The new website is now online

From: Sanjay Mysore
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] The new website is now online
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:05:58 +0530

Dear Selk

As I informed earlier over the Email, this ISO image when booted, at the start screen, it does not allow to install the os be cause keyboard arrow keys up / down does not work....installation option at the  bottom
I have double checked the  downloaded Image...3.7GB verified checksum...it is ok.
My keyboard is also ok....

Even to this day, I have not been able to install this

If you confirm that this install image works properly and somebody has installed it without any issues, I will re-check my complete hardware....

After this boots up, keyboard becomes unresponsive....

As I informed you earlier, my optical drive is dead...
I have burnt a 'dd' image on to a USB stick and using it....
Again, as I said earlier, ISO image burnt on USB when booted, will not even take us to graphical screen....

I had Emailed the screenshots earlier

With best regards
Sanjay. M. R

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024, 06:47 Matías Fonzo via Dragora-users, <dragora-users@nongnu.org> wrote:
Hello Harsha,

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:08:26 -0600 (MDT)
Harsha Godavari <h.godavari@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hello Matias:
>                          Thanks for the update. The new web site is lovely and well laid out. I like it. Thanks to the web master.
> I have downloaded the latest beta from the site and I was wondering if the iso has grown larger... Is it a live iso or install only?
> regards
> harshagodavari

Thank you very much for your words...

It is an ISO compressed image, currently 3.8G.  It contains both live and install modes, as you can see here[1]:

[1] https://www.dragora.org/preview/installation/

--
Matías Fonzo <selk@dragora.org>