dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Re: As stink

From: Norman Goff
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Re: As stink
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:47:18 +0100

Our Last pick Doubled in 48 hours

Get in on Energy Bottom
Critical Care NEW
SYmb-C_C_T_I Stron g B reccomended at 20 Cents
Expected : $1 ( 500 percent return!! )

This is a Real Business not a fly by night
Get in Monday, Don't Regret later!!

13-for-20. And many of the shots were alley-oop dunks and rim-rattling jams
Martin, a now-deceased former booster, told the federal government he lent
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Goff" <address@hidden>