dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] Be our company Representative

From: steve douglas
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] Be our company Representative
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:50:57 -0000 (GMT)

Good Day
I am Mr. Steve Douglas  the Sole Proprietor of HT PACIFIC CO. jewellery
manufacturer and wholesaler in Hong Kong,and we have our own design
team to develop New designs monthly for our customer.

We engaged in manufacturing high quality silver jewellery set with CZ
and MOP,and 18K gold jewellery with MOP, gemstones and diamonds export
into America/Canada and Europe.
During the past years there have been mix up in customers making
payments from different angles so i decided to personally search for a
reliable and God fearing agent who can help my company receiving and
making  payments from some of my customers in America/Canada and europe

I want you to understand that by this you will be required to act as
our representative in your country,and it regards working from home.We
require competent representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our customers in the USA, Canada and Europe as well as
making payments through you to us you will be required to disburse and
receive funds on our behalf with a commission of 10% on all transaction
carried out by my firm in your country. If you do find it acceptable,
Payment  comes in the form of certified cheque and money orders .

If you choose to accept this proposal,kindly get in
intouch with me, immediately, i would then send you a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) which would be stating an agreement and moreso,your
obligation to collect payment from our customers in diaspora.
you will be required to send me any form of identification to enable me
enter Information required from you.

Before we commence properly,I require the
following from you.

{1}Full Names.........................
{2}Sex.......................................
{3}Marital Status.....................
{4}Age.......................................
{5}Company If Any.................
{7}Full Contact Address........

We anticipate your earliest response in this regard
Best regards
Mr. Steve Douglas
Tel:+447040101550
Website: http://www.ht-pacific.com