Re: [Dotgnu-pnet] [Dotgnu-libjit] Help needed to collect intructions abo

From: josbar742
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-pnet] [Dotgnu-libjit] Help needed to collect intructions about how to build libJIT for Windows XP, Windows Vista platform, and Visual Studio <\eom>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:58:53 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to bring up this old thread. Has there every been any progress in
getting MSVS to build libjit? I am looking to try some experiments with some
app components that I already have written... so it would be useful to have
this work within the context of the MS C++ compiler.

Thanks in advance for any advice you provide.

~Joe