AW: [Dotgnu-pnet] [bug #26122] new Uri("http://4gr.net") fails

From: Heiko.Weiss
Subject: AW: [Dotgnu-pnet] [bug #26122] new Uri("http://4gr.net") fails
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:39:12 +0200

I fixed that in cvs. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best regards,

p.p. Dipl.-Ing. Heiko Weiss

Software Development
TRUMPF Laser GmbH + Co. KG
Aichhalder Strasse 39
78713 Schramberg
Germany
phone: +49 7422 515-248
fax: +49 7422 515-140
address@hidden
www.trumpf-laser.com

TRUMPF Laser GmbH + Co. KG, Schramberg, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 480785
Unlimited Liability Partner: Laser Verwaltungs-GmbH, Schramberg, Amtsgericht
Stuttgart HRB 480880
Managing Board: Dr. rer. pol. Lars Grünert, Dr. rer. nat. Klaus Wallmeroth

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by
others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.