Re: [Pnet-developers] Summer of Code 2007

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:05:30 -0500

I believe that implementing generics in a compatible manner (with other CLI
implementations) will require changes to the VM as well. I think that a few
instructions have been added and that some existing instructions will need to
have their implementations changed to accept the new generic types instead of
just the core types.