Re: [Pnet-developers] compiling with profile kernel

From: Lothar Heinrich
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] compiling with profile kernel
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:44:49 +0100

Hello,

Quoting Gopal V <address@hidden>:

Lothar Heinrich wrote:
due to simplify my work, I want to minimize the portable.NET engine.
Therefor I tried to configure pnet with the "kernel" profile.

Unfortunately a make after "./configure --with-profile=kernel" results
in an error:

Try --disable-tools . There is no point in building anything other
than ilrun in the minimum kernel mode.

I already tried this option, more detailed "--disable-tools" was my starting point. Then I tried to combine profile kernel with disable-tools, this trial results in errors, so i tried to compile just with the kernel profile.

best regards,
Lothar Heinrich
--
login: lothar heinrich