[Pnet-developers] Need developers to import something to pnetlib/Xsharp

From: Heiko.Weiss
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Need developers to import something to pnetlib/Xsharp
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:21:40 +0100

Hi all,

We are currently using xcompmgr to display transparent forms with our app.
The bad is, that xcompmgr has some memory leaks.
It would be great, if we could do transparent form without xcompmgr.
If someone knows X and knows pnetlib, it should be easy to integrate, what xcompmgr does in pnetlib xsharp.
We do not need all what xcompmgr does, no shadows, no fading and other else.
Just show transparenet forms.

If anyone could help us with porting this, please let me know.

Thx a lot,

Cheers

Heiko

<<xcompmgr.tar.gz>>