[Pnet-developers] [patch #5517] Make IL verifier optional

From: Roman I Khimov
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [patch #5517] Make IL verifier optional
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:38:24 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #5517 (project dotgnu-pnet):

OK, I've only started playing with Portable.NET, so I don't know engine
internal good enough, sorry for that.

But what exact parts of code generation verifier is doing apart from inlining
some methods? Is there any real verification at all and can it be disabled?

I'm trying to port Portable.NET to a very resource-constrained device, so I
need to shave every possible bit off of it...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?5517>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/