[Pnet-developers] #dotgnu Meeting on Thursday 0900 UTC

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] #dotgnu Meeting on Thursday 0900 UTC
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:56:09 +0530

Hi,

It's been a while since we had a pnet developers
meeting, at least officially.

Since we have  so much to catch up on, especially
on the libjit side and what's happening with the
Google SoC internships. So basically, I need
rhysw and klausT around (at least) and I'll be
there too.

Hopefully, avidicus, dalibor and tromey will also
be around to discuss the libjit ideas.

where: irc.freenode.net #dotgnu
when:  0900 UTC Thursday (27th)
what: libjit, Google SoC and gcj stuff.