Re: [Pnet-developers] Handling signals

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Handling signals
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:36:41 +1000

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 10:51 am, Colin JN Breame wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of handling signals?  e.g. registering a callback for a
> particular signal.
>
> Infact, the only signal I need to handle is SIGINT (for saving a readline
> history on CTRL-C).

If you use the expanded version 2 Console class for input, then yes.  You need
to trap the "Console.CancelKeyPress" event, and use "Console.ReadKey" for
input processing.

If you need a readline implementation, then you can use "DotGNU.Terminal.dll"
assembly in Portable.NET, which is built on top of "Console.ReadKey".

Cheers,

Rhys.