RE: [Pnet-developers] Implementation of appdomain support

From: Tum Nguyen
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] Implementation of appdomain support
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:41:23 +1200

Anything that's not specific to AppDomains.

The coder, loadedModules, internalClassTable etc *are* AppDomain specific.

ILExecEngine will contain things like thread lists, appdomain lists as all
those are not specific to a single AppDomain.

> Pls. let me know if i'm wrong or i missed something.
>
> An other question (for the design) is:
>
> keep the API as is -> make a global variable to hold the engine pointer
> or change the paramlist of ILExecProcessCreate.

Global variable for engine with accessor function ILExecEngineInstance or
similar.

There will only be one engine per "OS" process.