Re: [Pnet-developers] Formatting of System.Decimal

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Formatting of System.Decimal
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:17:20 -0600

It sounds as though the current implementation handles the scale incorrectly.
The C# spec indicates that the scale would be preserved in general (11.1.6)
and then describes how it should be handled for each operation in section
14.7. For example, with multiplication, the scale of the product is the sum
of the scales (before rounding).