Re: [Pnet-developers] Success building pnet 0.6.12 on AIX 5.1, some run-

From: Christophe LEITIENNE
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Success building pnet 0.6.12 on AIX 5.1, some run-time problems
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:21:56 +0100

Hi,

For the run-time libraries, I use all the pre-build
binaries from the win32 package (can I assume it's a
good idea ?)
Yes, you can use all the basic libs from the win32 package (except for OpenSystem.Platform.dll and Xsharp.dll). I guess you need those only for GUI
stuff.
Ok. I did this because I can't rebuild the libraries because of a "command line too long" error during build (I've already seen a post on this topic in the archives).

applied to an int or double. It throws a
System.OutOfMemoryException.

Try "ilrun -H 8192 -S 8192 <file>.exe"

That means 8Mb heap , 8 Mb stack (actually make
that 4096k stack if you want).
Great. It works simply with -H 8192.
Should I understand that the stack doesn't size itself automatically ?

I'm unable to find where those defines are declared.

libgc/include/private/gcconfig.h - needs to be there for each platform.
I'l watch this in a few days.

By the way, since I have access to an AIX 5.1 box, I can take some time to build some test versions or launch test programs if you need to.

Christophe.