[Pnet-developers] DCOP subsystem - first alpha

From: Ilyak Kasnacheev
Subject: [Pnet-developers] DCOP subsystem - first alpha
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:13:19 +0400

I want YOU to try my first DCOP alpha.

Release notes:
1) No ASYNC calls, no being server are in place. No Send()s. Just some
Call()s.
2) There is still limited types support.
3) libICE crashes if i do it in right way, so i hacked it (see
IceClient::.ctor, IceClient::ProcessResponces). Please look at it and i will
be happy if you find out why do it crash.
4) There are simple samples. This is still somewhat low-level API.
5) Xsharp.Ice API was cleaned out.
6) It is NOT 64/32 and endian-safe. It may work for x86/linux, but should not
work for others.
I don't have other boxes so i can't check. I will take care of it later.
7) Enjoy!

P.S. Thanx for feedback.